Hands-On Research:The POWRAMID was very easy to use. Upon plugging the product in, the safety cap was removed and the switch was moved to the on position. Immediately, the power indicator light came on as well as the surge protection LED Indicator light. Each receptacle was tested individually with success. The product was then tested with each receptacle in use simultaneously with all powered items operating as normal.
- Widely spaced receptacles allow for six standard and non-traditional plugs
- Conical design offers a space saving, safe and stable base
- 15A resettable circuit breaker with LED surge protection indicator light
- Illuminated On/Off safety switch with protective cap
- Eight foot cord
- Manufacturer: Kreative Power
The POWRAMID is a non-traditional power strip or surge protector that can accommodate several regular or oversized plugs and AC adapters. Unlike a PowerSquid that can leave cords in every direction and receptacles laying on the ground, the POWRAMID has a conical, solid, space saving shape that keeps all of the receptacles together and off of ground. It comes with a protected On/Off safety switch, easy to see indicator lights and a simple to use 15A resettable circuit breaker.
Also available in white with a five foot cord, black with a five foot cord and black with an eight foot cord.
- Powramid surge protector, white, with 8' cord
|Manufacturer Part Number||4403PW8|