- Includes our acclaimed Rockler Router Lift FX for above-table bit height adjustments and bit changes.
- The Router Lift FX accepts the following routers: Porter-Cable 690/890 Series, Bosch 1617-16-18, DeWalt 610, 616, 618.
- Router Lift FX includes insert ring with 1-1/2" opening.
- Featuring 8-points of plate leveling and 2 locking points.
- 24" x 32" table for over five square feet of surface area.
- Ergonomic T-knobs for easy fence adjustment.
- Includes bit safety guard for safe routing.
- Includes Rockler Pro Fence with extruded aluminum backer for straight, accurate cuts.
- Large opening in fence for big router bits.
- Aluminum fence backer features front- and rear-mounted universal T-tracks that accept 5/16" T-bolts, 1/4" T-bolts, and 1/4" Hex bolts.
- Includes new, larger steel stand, which measures 18"D x 24"W x 32"H.
- Fence features a 2-1/2" O.D. (2-1/4" I.D.) dust port
|Manufacturer Part Number||49428/47905/23194/48|
(1) Rockler Pro Router Table Fence
(1) Bit Guard
(1) Dust Port
(1) Rockler Steel Stand
(1) Rockler Router Lift FX with Insert Ring
2 Review(s)View All
A Great InvestmentPosted January 9, 2014
What a step up! The table is great! I can't believe I lived without a router lift for so long. Oh how that makes life so much easier when it comes to bit changes!
I would also like to say that Rockler did a fantastic job with customer service. I was shipped the original phenolic top and it had a long crack along the backside of the table and Rockler shipped me out a new top ASAP! Great customer service, excellent product!
I ended up ordering the 3" leg extensions for the table stand and it made a world of differnce putting the table at a much more ergonomic height!
Pro Phenolic Router tablePosted September 16, 2014
The installation directions are skimpy at best and assume that the purchaser already knows how to use the product. The directions need many more labelled photos and step by step details.