- Includes our acclaimed Rockler Router Lift FX for above-table bit height adjustments and bit changes.
- The Router Lift FX accepts the following routers: Porter-Cable 690/890 Series, Bosch 1617-16-18, DeWalt 610, 616, 618.
- Router Lift FX includes insert ring with 1-1/2" opening.
- Featuring 8-points of plate leveling and 2 locking points.
- 24" x 32" table for over five square feet of surface area.
- Ergonomic T-knobs for easy fence adjustment.
- Includes bit safety guard for safe routing.
- Includes Rockler Pro Fence with extruded aluminum backer for straight, accurate cuts.
- Large opening in fence for big router bits.
- Aluminum fence backer features front- and rear-mounted universal T-tracks that accept 5/16" T-bolts, 1/4" T-bolts, and 1/4" Hex bolts.
- Includes new, larger steel stand, which measures 18"D x 24"W x 32"H.
- Fence features a 2-1/2" O.D. (2-1/4" I.D.) dust port
|Manufacturer Part Number||49428/47905/23194/48|
(1) Rockler Pro Router Table Fence
(1) Bit Guard
(1) Dust Port
(1) Rockler Steel Stand
(1) Rockler Router Lift FX with Insert Ring
3 Review(s)View All
A Great InvestmentPosted January 9, 2014
What a step up! The table is great! I can't believe I lived without a router lift for so long. Oh how that makes life so much easier when it comes to bit changes!
I would also like to say that Rockler did a fantastic job with customer service. I was shipped the original phenolic top and it had a long crack along the backside of the table and Rockler shipped me out a new top ASAP! Great customer service, excellent product!
I ended up ordering the 3" leg extensions for the table stand and it made a world of differnce putting the table at a much more ergonomic height!
ProblemsPosted January 3, 2015
The auxiliary fence sticks out proud of the t track section of the fence, so if you are using a feather board the feather board is at a slight angle. This fence should be on one plane so that jigs or anything attached to the t track sits flat on the fence.
The next thing is the screws that level the router plate are only screwed into the top with no way of locking them. I own a Benchdog table and there is a mounted metal frame on the underside of the table that all the screws go through with locking nuts on each. This is not very thought out by the Rocker folks.
One more little thing, I purchased the dust box made by Rockler, it is of nice quality, but I feel they should pre drill the four holes require to mount the box. This would be very easy to do in production. If you do drill into the phenolic table use the biggest bit you can get away with for the screw you choose and also use wax or some other lubricant to drive the screw or you will shear the screw.
Pro Phenolic Router tablePosted September 16, 2014
The installation directions are skimpy at best and assume that the purchaser already knows how to use the product. The directions need many more labelled photos and step by step details.