- Includes our acclaimed Rockler Router Lift FX for above-table bit height adjustments and bit changes.
- The Router Lift FX accepts the following routers: Porter-Cable 690/890 Series, Bosch 1617-16-18, DeWalt 610, 616, 618.
- Router Lift FX includes insert ring with 1-1/2" opening.
- Featuring 8-points of plate leveling and 2 locking points.
- 24" x 32" table for over five square feet of surface area.
- Ergonomic T-knobs for easy fence adjustment.
- Includes bit safety guard for safe routing.
- Includes Rockler Pro Fence with extruded aluminum backer for straight, accurate cuts.
- Large opening in fence for big router bits.
- Aluminum fence backer features front- and rear-mounted universal T-tracks that accept 5/16" T-bolts, 1/4" T-bolts, and 1/4" Hex bolts.
- Includes new, larger steel stand, which measures 18"D x 24"W x 32"H.
- Fence features a 2-1/2" O.D. (2-1/4" I.D.) dust port
|Manufacturer Part Number||49428/47905/23194/48|
(1) Rockler Pro Router Table Fence
(1) Bit Guard
(1) Dust Port
(1) Rockler Steel Stand
(1) Rockler Router Lift FX with Insert Ring
1 Review(s)View All
A Great InvestmentPosted January 9, 2014
What a step up! The table is great! I can't believe I lived without a router lift for so long. Oh how that makes life so much easier when it comes to bit changes!
I would also like to say that Rockler did a fantastic job with customer service. I was shipped the original phenolic top and it had a long crack along the backside of the table and Rockler shipped me out a new top ASAP! Great customer service, excellent product!
I ended up ordering the 3" leg extensions for the table stand and it made a world of differnce putting the table at a much more ergonomic height!