Set consists of the most common router bits used in everyday
Includes five carbide-tipped bits:
- Rabbeting bit with four bearings (#91595) cuts 1/2", 7/16", 3/8" and
5/16" x 1/2" rabbets
- 3/4" dia. x 1" long straight, 2-fluted (#90638)
- 3/8" radius x 5/8" high roundover (#29083)
- 45º x 1/2" high chamfer (#91551)
- 5/32" radius x 15/32" high Roman Ogee (#91628)
- All have 1/2" shanks to reduce chatter and provide maximum
- Comes in convenient storage box.
Rockler Router Bits are the finest available for use in creating
jewelry boxes, humidors, and other small boxes and crafts!
Top quality bits that meet the high demands of Rockler Woodworking and Hardware.
A fantastic value on high quality router bits. These bits are competitively
priced while offering high performance and long life.
Quality performance features include:
- K10 and K20 grade carbide for clean cutting action.
- final sharpening with 600 - 800 grit diamond wheels.
- Precision balanced for smooth operation.
you are not 100% satisfied with these bits, send them back for a refund.
It's easy to prevent mishaps if you take a few simple precautions.
1) Rockler recommends using 1/2'' shank router bits whenever possible.
1/2'' shanks provide better stability with less vibration to produce a smoother
cut and longer cutter life.
2) Make multiple light passes rather than one heavy cut.
3) Install your router bit so that 90% of the shank is inside the
collet. Here's a rule of thumb: fully insert the bit, then pull it back
1/16 to 1/8 of an inch.
4) Use a router table whenever possible.
5) When using large diameter bits, reduce the RPM of your router.
Then test your set-up on scrap lumber.
6) Always follow your router manufacturer's recommendations.
There are no customer reviews or photos for this product yet.
If you have used this product,
please click here
and tell us about it.
If you've used this product in a project,
we'd love to see a photo of your finished project.
You can post that here as well.