- More Info
Specifically designed for woodworking, the contractor-grade Pro 200 Hot Melt Glue Gun
heats up in less than 3 minutes for quick adhesive application, and provides a nearly instantaneous bond. Comfortable 4-finger trigger allows smooth, easy squeezing. Features power-on light, removable non-drip nozzle and two sturdy stands: a flip-down stand at the nose and a slide-in platform stand at the heel. 6' power cord. 10" x 0.44" glue sticks are available in Standard
(30556) and High Performance
Pro 200 Glue Gun:
Use to bond: thin woods, veneers, fabrics, lace, ribbon, foils, paper, cardboard, craft foam, plastics, thin leathers, seashells, dried or artificial flowers. Great for model making, repairing toys, sealing packages, repairing shoes and much more. Do not use for heavy load-bearing applications.
- Output per hour: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg).
- Operating temp: 410°F/210°C.
- 200 watt PTC heating system.
- Uses 0.44" diameter glue sticks (1/2" or 12 mm).
- 3 minute warm up.
- Power on light.
- Comfortable 4 finger trigger.
- Stable dual stands.
- Removable nozzle.
Standard Glue Sticks:
- Economical, all-purpose hot melt capable of bonding ceramics, plastics, fabric, wood, clay, metal, foam, leather and more. Ideal for home repair projects.
- MultiTemp Formula for Low/High temperature applications.
- Clear color.
- Working time: 35-45 seconds.
- Set-up time 40-50 seconds.
- Includes: Twenty-four 10" glue sticks.
- Odorless, never goes bad.
High Performance Glue Sticks:
- High Performance Hot Melt For Maximum Bonding strength. Specifically designed for woodworking, but easily bonds laminates, plastics, ceramics and more.
- High Temp. Formula — ideal for materials that require a strong bond.
- Yellow color.
- Working time: 30-40 seconds.
- Set-up time 35-45 seconds.
- Medium viscosity allows high delivery rates.
- Includes: Twelve 10" glue sticks.
- Odorless, never goes bad.
Customer Reviews and Photos for:
Pro 200 Hot Melt Glue Gun
(5 customer reviews)
Add your review...
1) Submitted by
Vince, from Gig Harbor, WA
This is a great product. High quality and a must have. The bond is incredibly strong and starts to set in 20 seconds. This is a glue gun on steroids. It is big and the large glue sticks last a long time. The only problem is that it works so well that my wife is now using it for all of her craft projects. She is using my hulk glue gun for paper flowers and other non-hulk projects. ugh
2) Submitted by
Donna, from McKinleyville, CA
I purchased this product at my husband's request and he really loves it. So far he has only done little test projects, but it more than meets his expectations. Thank you!
3) Submitted by
Mr T. from CT
Easy to use. Works well. Maybe one drip from nozzle when sitting in ready mode.
Would purchase again. Works well. Sticks well. Good consistancy,just about right.
4) Submitted by
Norm , from Severn, MD
I finally gave up on cheap Hot Melt Glue Guns after the $20 "pro" gun I bought had to have it's trigger reassembled for the fifth time. This is truly a Professional product, it works perfectly and feels good too. It's fast to heat up and there's absolutely no question that the glue is going to flow. It's definitely worth the money to get a product that's this good.
5) Submitted by
Allen, from Columbus, GA
I glued my counter drawer back together, where I thought that it was unrepairable.
Home Finishing, Sanding, and Glues Heat and Hot Melt Glue Guns Pro 200 Hot Melt Glue Gun