- More Info
Voted "Best New Tool" in
Popular Woodworking and "Best Bet" in
Woodworker's Journal, this innovative pin nailer makes the perfect
helpmate for finish and trim work. The patented magazine eliminates the
need to adjust for different fastener lengths — just drop in your pins and
ready to nail. Shoots headless pins for the smallest possible entry hole.
Accepts fasteners up to 1-3/8" long.
Ideal for light wood assembly, Finish and trim work, Molding and decorative
trim, Dowel and joint pinning, Mirror and picture frame assembly, Lightweight
paneling, External softwood trim, Rattan furniture, Glazing strips, Craft work,
Window beading, Display and sign work.
Penetrates fasteners through the hardest materials.
- Compact and lightweight design for improved maneuverability.
- Shoots fasteners up to 1-3/8" in length easily, even in hardwoods.
- Patented design eliminates need to adjust for different fastener lengths.
- Double trigger safety prevents accidental firing of tool.
- Side loading with mechanism to prevent fasteners from tumbling.
- Narrow nose reaches tight areas and corners for detailed trim work.
- Removable nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams.
- Removable no-mar tip prevents marring of work surface.
- Rear exhaust with built-in silencer to reduce exhaust sound.
- Fastener indicator to see when reloading is necessary.
- Convenient belt hook for easy carrying of tool.
- Quick access magazine storage for wrench and no-mar rubber tip.
Dimensions: 7.75"L x 7.5"H x 2"W (20cm x 19cm x 5cm)
- Weight: 2.21 lbs. (1 kgs.)
- Operating Pressure: 60 ~ 100 psi (4 ~ 7 bars)
- Fastener Type: 23 Gauge Headless Pins
- Fastener Range: 3/8" ~ 1-3/8" (10mm ~ 35mm)
- Fastener Capacity: 1 strip (approx. 100 pins)
- Air Inlet: 1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug
23 gauge headless pins sold separately. Use in Grex Models P630, P635, P645
Caution: Loading fasteners incorrectly will damage your equipment!
Customer Reviews and Photos for:
Grex P635 1-3/8'' Headless Pin Nailer
(5 customer reviews)
Add your review...
1) Submitted by
Jerry, from Pinon Hills, CA
One of the BEST tools I own!!!!
Other things I do
2) Submitted by
Steve, from Rochester Hills, MI
The Grex is everything the reviews say about it. I know better than to buy inferior tools and the low cost pin nailer I purchased was unacceptable. The Grex is a quality product that does what you expect. Hope I remember this the next time I make a purchase.
3) Submitted by
SeaWolf's Home Workshop Blog, from Jacksonville , FL
I chose the GREX P635 23 Gauge 1-3/8-Inch Length Headless Pinner based on recommendations of other users and it's greater capacity for variable pin size. So far it has functioned flawlessly in various density of wood and leaves no mars or obvious nail holes. The nailer's quality is obvious when you first handle it, as compared to my other nailers. I wish I had it when I trimmed my cabinets.
4) Submitted by
David Trelford, from Scottsdale, AZ
Quality was high and overall fit and finish was good. The instructions aren't as clear as they could be. For example, there is an exploded view of the tool with almost all parts shown. Which parts aren't shown you may ask. Anything on the other side of the tool is the answer. They only show one side of the tool and while all the parts shown have been assigned a number when you get to the next page (the page with the parts names used to order replacements) you find they didn't give all the numbered pieces names or stock numbers. Also there is an extra nose piece supplied and attached to the tool but it is slightly different and I'd like to know when to use it instead of the other one. Also they supply a number of different sized allen wrenches but don't say where or when you might use them. And finally the instructions weren't very clear on exactly how to load the pins. I have since found out that you must push them down into a thin cavity where they are held while closing the unit. The pictures could have been larger too. I mean come on for [the] $ throw us a bone. The unit worked well and after teaching myself how to use it I'm happy. About 80 PSI should do the trick for a 1" pin in Alder or Cherry and if I ever find out what the other nose piece with the larger hole is for I'll be satisfied.
5) Submitted by
Sandy, from Taylorsville, CT
I was very up set by the way I received the product. All the nails I ordered were all over the inside of the box the packaging was all broken open and they are tiny nails also the cas of the nail gun had a dent in it tht wont come out it looks like it had been thrown around before mailing/ packing of the product wasvery poor nothing to protect the product at all.
Home Power Tools and Shop Accessories Nailers and Staplers Grex P635 1-3/8'' Headless Pin Nailer