Got limited space in the shop? You need the versatility of the JDP-15M 15" Bench Mounted Drill Press. In addition to cutting perfectly perpendicular holes, its 16 speeds allow you to use it for non-drilling chores such as sanding, mortising, shaping, routing, plating, and other practical jobs. Reconfiguration is pretty slick, too, with a hinged metal belt and pulley cover providing easy access to the quick adjustment motor mount to allow rapid spindle speed changes. The rotating, 45° operated worktable has quick release clamp for fast, accurate adjustments, allowing you to be efficient and creative.
- 16 speeds lets you choose the best speed for the job
- Quick release crank operated worktable height adjustment rotates + or - 45° for versatility
- Hinged metal belt and pulley cover provides easy access to the quick adjustment motor mount to allow rapid spindle speed changes
- "X" pattern mounting grooves in table allow mounting a fence when table is in reverse position
- Depth stop displays inch/mm and has a quick set bolt for fast, accurate adjustments
- Spindle has high-quality ball bearing construction for long life
- Adjustable tension spindle return spring is ideal for repetitive drilling of the same depth