Turn your existing faucet into a touch-free system for safe, germ-free hand washing. Most automatic faucets cost hundreds of dollars, but you can enjoy this existing technology in your own home with an inexpensive do-it-yourself device that installs easily in just five minutes. The EZ Faucet has a built-in infrared sensor that turns your water on automatically when you put your hands in front of it, making it easy to use for children, seniors, or just busy people whose hands are full or dirty. The EZ Faucet is powered by four AAA batteries (sold separately), which will last about 1.5 years.
See the product in action.
- Help prevent the spreading of infection with a touch-free hands-washing system
- Infrared sensor turns your water on when you place your hands in your sink
- Simple two-step, five-minute faucet installation
- Conserve water by running the drip-free faucet only when actually needed
- Manufacturer: iTouchless Housewares