Over time, your dryer vent fills with lint that sneaks by your dryer's filter, which makes your dryer work harder to dry your clothes. You can save $$ every month on your dryer bills if you keep your vent system free of lint. The system generally pays for itself in the cost savings after the first use. In addition, it will help avoid the fires that can occur when lint buildup blocks the flow of air, causing excessive heat buildup by keeping your dryer vent clear with the LintEater™. Designed by a leading manufacturer of professional duct-cleaning equipment, the LintEater Dryer Vent Cleaning System effectively removes dangerous lint build-up in almost every type of dryer vent system, and it's easy to use with a shop vac or cordless drill (sold separately) or even your dryer's air.
- Save $$ on your heater electric or gas bill every month
- Read what our customers say about their savings!
- Vent cleaning system eliminates excess lint
- System works with metal, foil and white vinyl dryer vents
- Includes brushes, extra extension rods and adapters
- Manufacturer: Gardus