- More Info
|A redesigned hole pattern lets you use these 5" diameter discs with both 5 and 8-hole random orbit sanders. Featuring "hook and loop" design for quick and easy attachment to your sander. Available in grits from 60 to 320.
Made from premium aluminum oxide paper, these discs offer lasting
performance and compatibility with the most popular random orbit sanders.
The five-hole pattern covers most Porter-Cable models. The eight-hole
pattern works with
Black and Decker, Bosch, DeWalt, Makita, Milwaukee, Ryobi, and Skill.
- Premium abrasives are resin bonded to a high performance paper
- Rugged hook/loop backing assures quick and easy disc changes
- Surface-treated to resist clogging
- Will not transfer color or contaminate workpiece
- 60-80 (Coarse) - For moderate removal and leveling surface
- 100-120 (Medium) - For light removal and smoothing of bare surfaces.
- 150-180 (Fine) - For finish sanding and cleaning of bare surfaces.
- 220 (Very Fine) - For very fine work including primer and sealer sanding.
- 320 (Extra Fine) - For primer, sealer and between-coats
What's in the Box?
(25) Norton 5'' Aluminum Oxide Sanding Discs with Universal Hole Pattern
Customer Reviews and Photos for:
Norton 5'' Aluminum Oxide Sanding Discs with Universal Hole Pattern
(1 customer review)
Add your review...
1) Submitted by
Graham Blundell, from W Allenhurst, NJ
I was very pleased to find the 320 grit discs. I used this for sanding between coats of varnish and achieved a much better finish than I had been able to get previously.
Home Finishing, Sanding, and Glues Sandpaper, Sanding Discs, Drums and Belts Sanding Discs Norton 5'' Aluminum Oxide Sanding Discs with Universal Hole Pattern