- More Info
|Premium NorZon® grain resists wear, provides excellent finishing consistency and stays sharp for up to 3x longer than traditional aluminum oxide paper. A unique hole pattern lets you use these 5" diameter discs with both 5 and 8-hole random orbit sanders. Available in grits from 60 to 320.
- Stripping paint and primers
- Blending, leveling, finishing, dimensioning
- Sanding of bare wood, metal, fiberglass and plastic
- Primer and sealer sanding
- Ceramic alumina abrasive lasts 3x longer than conventional aluminum oxide
- Consistent finish and superior cut rate
- Edge tear resistant
- Reduced loading and no finish contamination
- Fits 5 and 8-hole vac sanders
- Quick and easy disc change
- Patented, ceramic alumina abrasive, P-graded
- Unique, fiber reinforced backing
- Non-pigmented, waterbased zinc stearate (anti-clog), open coat
- Patented, universal vac hole pattern
- Hook and loop backing
What's in the Box?
- 60-80 (Coarse) - For moderate removal and leveling surface imperfections.
- 100-120 (Medium) - For light removal and smoothing of bare surfaces.
- 150-180 (Fine) - For finish sanding and cleaning of bare surfaces.
- 220 (Very Fine) - For very fine sanding of bare surfaces, primer and sealer sanding.
- 320 (Extra Fine) - For primer, sealer and between-coats sanding.
(10) Norton NorZon® Sanding Discs in Your Choice of Grit
Customer Reviews and Photos for:
Norton 5'' NorZon® Sanding Discs with Universal Hole Pattern
(1 customer review)
Add your review...
1) Submitted by
Mark Wegmann, from College Station, TX
Best Sandpaper for orbital sander I have found. Norton 3X is the best. I have tried different brands from home centers and they don't even come close. Can't go wrong with Norton 3X.
Home Finishing, Sanding, and Glues Sandpaper, Sanding Discs, Drums and Belts Sanding Discs Norton 5'' NorZon® Sanding Discs with Universal Hole Pattern