Heavy-Duty 10" Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Telescoping fence delivers 24-1/2" rip capacity
- Rack and pinion design makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 15.0 Amp high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- Heavy-duty internal motor mechanism which stabilizes the arbor, keeping vibration to a minimum
- 10" 24-Tooth Carbide Blades
- Folding table saw stand (DW7440)
- Push Stick
- Miter gauge
Features & Benefits:
- The Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- Exclusive, telescoping fence delivers 24-1/2" rip capacity without sacrificing portability
- Rack and Pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Telescoping rails retract within the saw top for easy portability
- On Board Storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use
- Features a 15.0 Amp high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
Customer Reviews and Photos for:
Dewalt DW744X Heavy-Duty 10" Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
(2 customer reviews)
Add your review...
1) Submitted by
Chris, from Baldwinsville, NY
The rip fence is amazing on this saw. Every few months I will have to adjust it back to parallel, but the rack and pinion system does a great job of keeping everything aligned. It is very powerful for a jobsite saw. I use mine for hardwood mostly and have never had a problem. I use a freud blade, not the dewalt one, it has a cleaner cut. The dust port works great even without an adapter for my smaller shop vacuum hose. Just cram the end in there and it stays put. The only issue is you have to stay on top of cleaning the sawdust off the height adjustment screw otherwise it will be difficult to elevate. Not a big deal. When I bought this it was a choice between it or a similarly priced cabinet saw. My priorities were an easy to align rip fence, a solid miter fence, and table size. The cheap cabinet saws in this price range couldn't really compete. This saw has a tight miter slot, the table expands, and the rip fence is geared. This is a great product.
2) Submitted by
Wes, from Sioux Falls, SOUTH DAKOTA
I ave had my DW744X for about 6 months now. It is such a joy to use. Best fence I ever had on a table saw. So far the power it is able to deliver has been able to handle any thing I needed to cut. Also, it is a very stable unit, I like the stand that comes with the unit.
I have a small, part-time workshop, so I need sometime I can move around. I am very pleased with the unit. By the way, I really like the dust port, it works very well with my dust collection system.
Home Power Tools and Shop Accessories Table Saws and Table Saw Accessories Table Saws Portable Saws and Job Site Tablesaws Dewalt DW744X Heavy-Duty 10" Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System