- More Info
Align it, clamp it, and fasten it to get perfect 90° angles every time!
You might think clamping a 90 degree joint couldn't get any easier with our patented Clamp-It® Assembly Square, but it just did. That's because we're including a
pair of Universal Fence Clamps in this all-in-one package!
The Clamp-It® Assembly Square replaces custom clamping jigs, acts as a third hand, and eliminates the
need for long clamps. Used with the included Universal Fence Clamps, you can assemble any two pieces at 90 degrees, or even a cabinet one corner at a time.
Find the right Clamp-It® for every project! Also available from Rockler:
- Works with any joinery technique, from nails to hand cut dovetails.
- Ideal for every stage of construction, from assembling plywood cabinets to face frames
- Clamp-It® is also perfect for framing decks and installing rails and
- Attach it to a work surface using the Universal Fence Clamps, and
it becomes a right angle fixture for bench assembly.
- Plus, the Universal Fence
Clamps can be used separately with all your shop-made auxiliary fences.
- Clamp-It® Square's patented computer design is manufactured from high impact, rigid polycarbonate to ensure strength and accuracy
- Measures 8'' X 8'' X 1 - 1/2''
- Ideal for drawer assembly, deck rails, bench jigs and more
- Features a series of 3/8'' holes to accommodate the Universal Fence Clamp Fence Clamps
- Compact, lightweight clamps secure the Clamp-It® Square for tight 90 degree angle joints
- May also be used to secure a huge variety of shop-made auxiliary fences to your existing fences without having the clamp interfere with your work
- Clamp arm fits into a 3/8'' hole in the Clamp-It™ Square or the top of the auxiliary fence, keeping it out of the way
- Eliminates the need for clunky wood screws and C-clamps or screwing into your expensive fence
- Works great for table saws, band saws, cutoff saws, router fences and more
- Use them singly as stop blocks, or in pairs for sacrificial fences, half-fences, resaw fences, and a variety of other fixtures
- Made of rigid aluminum body with steel threaded components
- Range of travel 1/2''-5-3/4'' (1/2'' minimum assumes a 3/4'' auxiliary fence; you can clamp to an even thinner primary fence if you use a thicker auxiliary fence)
- Auxiliary fences may need a 3/8'' hole drilled to accommodate the Fence Clamps
What's in the Box?
(1) Clamp-It® Square
(2) Universal Fence Clamps
Customer Reviews and Photos for:
Universal Fence Clamps with Clamp-It® Square, Special Offer!
(13 customer reviews)
Add your review...
1) Submitted by
Richard, from Edmonds, WA
The clamps work very well, both with the square, and also on my tablesaw to hold the sacrificial fence for dadoes and rabbets. Great quality at a good price, that's why I shop at Rockler first!
2) Submitted by
Ken Rodgers, from Warriors Mark, PA
These are a great addition to the work shop, and the clamps will work on my table saw.
3) Submitted by
I ordered this item for the clamps to use on my table saw but thought that the square would be nice. I was surprised by the heft of the square and more surprised that it was exactly 90.0 degrees. I should have ordered 4 at that price.
4) Submitted by
Jeff Super, from Lakewood, WA
I bought this to use for work at the cabinet shop. Used it just the other day for a fixed shelf in a cab. Works pretty good, just double check with a square that the shelf is 90 degrees all the way down. Foreman seen it and said it was 'pretty nifty'. I'm thinking about buying another one...
5) Submitted by
Matthew Helton, from Bentonville, AR
Sturdy and lightweight, and accurate. As others mentioned, they are a little big for some projects: I would have preferred to see more holes in the brackets for some setups requiring more than two clamps. A slightly smaller version of this Clamp-it would probably sell very well. For most larger shop projects, they are just about perfect.
6) Submitted by
SeaWolfs Home Workshop, from Jax, FL
Works easier than the bar clamp version. Really needs a non-mar caul on pressure plate.
7) Submitted by
Gary McNeil, from Sneads Ferry, NC
Used these to build custom upper cupboards for our Son. They worked great keeping corners at 90 degrees as well as ensuring the face frames were also square. An extremely handy product to have if you do much work with larger pieces of wood and you want a perfect 90 degree angle. When measured with a digital angle finder the corners all four varied from 89.97 degrees to 90.01 degrees. Needless to say that's close enough for most wood workers.
Home Hand Tools and Shop Accessories Clamps Specialty Woodworking Clamps Universal Fence Clamps with Clamp-It® Square, Special Offer!