- More Info
SawStop® 110V, 1.75HP 10" Professional Contractor Saw is
engineered to fit the unique demands of the avid hobbyist in
a home setting. Delivering the peerless fit and finish of
the Professional Cabinet Saw, this saw's 110V power and
optimized footprint make it ideal for the many challenges of
a home shop. With SawStop's® legendary safety system,
uncompromising quality and industry-leading dust collection,
the 110V Professional Contractor Saw is engineered to be the
cornerstone of a home shop.
NOTE: No International shipping available on SawStop
items. SawStop items can only be shipped within the
Continental United States. SawStop, the SawStop blade logo,
and the configurations of SawStop products are either
registered trademarks or trademarks of SawStop, LLC and are
used with permission.
- Motor: 1.75 hp, 1 phase, 110 V, 14 A
- Weight: 381 lbs (table saw only)
- Max. rip, right of blade: 52"
- Cabinet footprint: 19 3/8"W x 19 3/8"D
- Cast iron table: 20"W x 27"D, 44"W x 27"D (w/ extension
- Stamped steel extension wing: 12"W x 27"D
- Blade: 40-tooth, professional grade, 5/8" arbor
- Blade diameter: 10"
- Blade tilt: Left
- Blade kerf: 0.118" (3mm)
- Blade plate thickness: 0.078" (2mm)
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 0º: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 45º: 2-1/4"
- Max. rip, left of blade: 12"
- Dado diameter: 8" (requires a separate brake cartridge
and table insert)
- Dado max. width: 13/16"
- Arbor diameter at blade: 5/8"
- Main bearing size: 62mm OD x 30mm ID
- Second bearing size: 52mm OD x 25mm ID
- Table in front of blade (max. elevation): 10-1/4"
- Table behind blade (max. elevation): 7-1/2"
- Arbor runout: 0.001" Maximum allowable runout
- Blade lateral movement over full elevation range: 0.006"
- Table flatness measured diagonally: 0.010" Maximum
- Overall table and extension wing flatness: 0.025"
- Blade alignment with miter slot: 0.010" Maximum
- Deviation of miter gauge indexing stops from actual:
- Alignment between spreader and blade: 0.010" Maximum
- Miter slots: T-shaped, 3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8"
- Dust collection port diameter: 4"
- Riving knife / splitter thickness: 0.078" (2mm)
- Blade guard: polycarbonate, extends only 5/8" to right
- Insert: zero clearance, steel core, ABS surfaces
- Hand wheels: 7" diameter, cast iron with chrome
- Belts: 2 V-ribbed belts – arbor belt is static
What's in the Box?
One SawStop Contractor Table
Customer Reviews and Photos for:
SawStop Contractor Table Saw w/52'' Fence, CNS175-TGP52
(2 customer reviews)
Add your review...
1) Submitted by
Jack, from Auburn, NH
I love my SawStop. I have had it for 4 years, and would not think at all of using any other brand. It is time consuming to initially set up, but worth it. I have accidently triggered the blade, but I know that it works! It takes a little more time to switch to a Dado, as you have to change the cartridge. It cuts very well.
2) Submitted by
Jed, from Richmond, VT
Even without the safety features, this saw is a top of the line deal. Add in the insurance that I'm not likely to have to have my wife open ketchup bottles for the rest of my life, and this saw is a no-brainer. I've had mine for 2+ years, and it is without a doubt the most solid, reliable, accurate tool in my shop.
Home Power Tools and Shop Accessories Table Saws and Table Saw Accessories Table Saws Contractor Saws SawStop Contractor Table Saw w/52'' Fence, CNS175-TGP52