The generous dimensions of these shimmering iridescent blanks make them ideal for our Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop Hardware Kit
(34360, sold separately), and our Pizza Cutter Blade Kit
(34913, sold separately). They also make great tool handles and turning stock for other projects wider than a pen blank. Approximately 1-1/2'' x 1-1/2'' x 6''.
- Blank measures approximately 1-1/2'' x 1-1/2'' x 6''L.
- Turns very quickly; take care turning with light pressure.
- Blanks can be finished after turning by sanding to a fine grit and then polishing on a buffing wheel with Corian® polish, buffing compound or Hut finishing blocks.
- Each blank is sold individually.
What's in the Box?
(1) Peacock Acrylic Handle Blank
Customer Reviews and Photos for:
Peacock Acrylic Handle Blank
(2 customer reviews)
Add your review...
1) Submitted by
Larry, from Modesto, CA
Blanks are a little sticky on one side. The end result is excellent. Very nice color variation Picture doesn't do justice to the actual finished pen.
2) Submitted by
Jenny Trice, from Hugo, MN
I bought this product for a pizza cutter handle. The cast block had rough edges that prevented me from putting it into my four jaw chuck. I made the mistake of putting it between centers and chipped about a one inch piece off of both ends. It was very brittle and seemed to have quite a few air bubbles in it. I squared it up on the band saw (which I should have done first) and rounded it up but by then, it was too short for the pizza cutter handle. Very disappointing.