- More Info
- Add Your Review
J-B Weld is an incredibly strong, convenient alternative to welding, soldering, and brazing that costs only pennies per use. It's waterproof, petroleum-, chemical-, and acid-resistant, and resists shock, vibration, and extreme temperature fluctuations up to 500°. You can use it on plumbing pipes, car engines, as a filler, sealant, adhesive and electrical insulator. Like metal, J-B Weld can be formed, drilled, ground, tapped, machined, filled, sanded, and painted.
- J-B WELD is packaged in two tubes. One contains liquid steel/epoxy resin, and the other contains hardener.
- J-B Weld stays pliable for about 30 minutes after mixing.
- Sets in 4-6 hours.
- Cures fully in 15-24 hours.
- Water-proof; petroleum-, chemical-, and acid-resistant; resists shock, vibration, and extreme temperature fluctuations.
- Withstands temperatures up to 500°F.
- Non-toxic, and safe to use.
- Before it sets, you can clean up with soap and water.
- Bonds to virtually any combination of iron, steel, copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, pewter, porcelain, ceramic, marble, glass, PVC & ABS, concrete, fiberglass, wood, fabric, paper -- just about any porous and non-porous material.
- Mechanics—J-B Weld is designed for safe, reliable, permanent repairs in engine compartments and heated environments up to 500°F.
- Not recommended for use on manifolds, exhaust systems, and other engine components which normally operate at temperatures above 500°F.
- Tensile Strength: 3960
- Adhesion: 1800
- Flex Strength: 7320
- Tensile Lap Shear: 1040
- Shrinkage: 0.0%
- Resistant to: 500°F
What's in the Box?
(1) Package of J-B Weld Original Epoxy Cold-Weld Compound, 2 oz.
There are no customer reviews or photos for this product yet.
If you have used this product,
please click here
and tell us about it.
If you've used this product in a project,
we'd love to see a photo of your finished project.
You can post that here as well.
Customer Reviews and Photos for:
J-B Weld Original Cold-Weld Compound, 2 oz.
Add your review...
Home Finishing, Sanding, and Glues Gluing, Epoxy, Adhesives and Fillers Epoxy and CA Quick Set Glues J-B Weld Original Cold-Weld Compound, 2 oz.