Has just the right ''degree'' of angle to create the number of segments desired.
fantastic value on high quality router bits. These bits are
competitively priced while offering high performance and long
performance features include:
and K20 grade carbide for clean cutting action.
sharpening with 600 - 800 grit diamond wheels.
balanced for smooth operation.
anti-stick coating to reduce pitch and resin buildup.
you are not 100% satisfied with these bits, send them back for
It's easy to prevent mishaps if you take a few simple precautions.
1) Rockler recommends using 1/2'' shank router bits whenever possible.
1/2'' shanks provide better stability with less vibration to produce a smoother
cut and longer cutter life.
2) Make multiple light passes rather than one heavy cut.
3) Install your router bit so that 90% of the shank is inside the
collet. Here's a rule of thumb: fully insert the bit, then pull it back
1/16 to 1/8 of an inch.
4) Use a router table whenever possible.
5) When using large diameter bits, reduce the RPM of your router.
Then test your set-up on scrap lumber.
6) Always follow your router manufacturer's recommendations.
Customer Reviews and Photos for:
30° Chamfer Router Bit
(1 customer review)
Add your review...
1) Submitted by
Donald Edstrom, from Sand Lake, MICH
Very nice bit.