Solid wood cases firmly hold 1/4'' and 1/2'' shanked router bits for easy carrying and convenient storage. Bits won't rattle traveling from job site to job site.
Bits not included.
|Ideal for storing different categories of bits, including straight, roundover, raised panel door and specialty bits. With rubber feet on bottom for standing. Holds 50 1/4'' shank and 50 1/2'' shank bits.|
|Small Router Bit Case
Holds 20 1/4'' shank and 30 1/2'' shank bits.
|Router Safety Tips:
It's easy to prevent mishaps if you take a few simple precautions.
1) Rockler recommends using 1/2'' shank router bits whenever possible. 1/2'' shanks provide better stability with less vibration to produce a smoother cut and longer cutter life.
2) Make multiple light passes rather than one heavy cut.
3) Install your router bit so that 90% of the shank is inside the collet. Here's a rule of thumb: fully insert the bit, then pull it back 1/16 to 1/8 of an inch.
4) Use a router table whenever possible.
5) When using large diameter bits, reduce the RPM of your router. Then test your set-up on scrap lumber.
6) Always follow your router manufacturer's recommendations.
|Quantity||Item Number||Item||Stock Status||Price|
Large Router Bit Case