Get six router bit profiles in one handy set! This router bit set includes three popular sizes of radius bits with bearings to convert each bit from a round-over to a bead edge profile. Router bits are tipped with premium grade carbide, precision balanced and finely honed for a clean cut. Includes 1/8'', 1/4'' and 3/8'' radius bits.
What’s in the Box?
Optional Router Bit Sets Available...
4-Piece Straight Bit Set
Biscuit Cutter Set
Rabbeting Bit Set
you are not 100% satisfied with these bits, send them back for a refund.
It's easy to prevent mishaps if you take a few simple precautions.
1) Rockler recommends using 1/2'' shank router bits whenever possible. 1/2'' shanks provide better stability with less vibration to produce a smoother cut and longer cutter life.
2) Make multiple light passes rather than one heavy cut.
3) Install your router bit so that 90% of the shank is inside the collet. Here's a rule of thumb: fully insert the bit, then pull it back 1/16 to 1/8 of an inch.
4) Use a router table whenever possible.
5) When using large diameter bits, reduce the RPM of your router. Then test your set-up on scrap lumber.
6) Always follow your router manufacturer's recommendations.
|Quantity||Item Number||Item||Stock Status||Price|
Round Over/Beading Bit Set