Includes cutter and all three bearings to cut biscuit slots for 0, 10 and 20 size biscuits. All have baked-on Teflon coating to reduce pitch and resin buildup.
|#0 Biscuit Bearing||#10 Biscuit Bearing||#20 Biscuit Bearing|
fantastic value on high quality router bits. These bits are
competitively priced while offering high performance and long
Quality performance features include:
It's easy to prevent mishaps if you take a few simple precautions.
1) Rockler recommends using 1/2'' shank router bits whenever possible. 1/2'' shanks provide better stability with less vibration to produce a smoother cut and longer cutter life.
2) Make multiple light passes rather than one heavy cut.
3) Install your router bit so that 90% of the shank is inside the collet. Here's a rule of thumb: fully insert the bit, then pull it back 1/16 to 1/8 of an inch.
4) Use a router table whenever possible.
5) When using large diameter bits, reduce the RPM of your router. Then test your set-up on scrap lumber.
6) Always follow your router manufacturer's recommendations.
|Optional Router Bit Sets Available:|
Rabbeting Bit Set
4-Piece Straight Bit Set
Round Over Bit Set
|Quantity||Item Number||Item||Stock Status||Price|
Biscuit Cutter Set with 1/4'' Shank