Rockler Pitch & Resin Remover
Ready-to-use solution quickly and easily cleans away the residue buildup that develops on blades and bits. Cleaner cutting edges will give you superior machining results and extend the life of your tools. Available in 16 fl. oz spray bottle or 1 quart size.
What's in the Box?
- Pitch & Resin Remover is easy to use.
- Spray and coat thoroughly all surfaces. Let stand 5-8 minutes prior to using a cloth, brush or steel wool to remove residue.
- 1 quart concentrate makes 1 gallon of remover when mixed 1 part to 3 parts water, or can be used full strength if necessary.
- A shallow baking pan works well for soaking saw blades, plane knives and other flat cutting instruments.
- Use a jar-shaped container for soaking router bits, shaper cutters and drill bits.
- When buildup is heavy, re-apply as necessary.
- This solution may be sprayed to reach crevices and locations where additional cleaning is required.
- Dry tools thoroughly to avoid rusting while in storage.
- CAUTION: Not intended for consumption. If ingested, rinse mouth, give water and seek medical attention. Persons with allergic reactions should wear gloves to avoid skin contact. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
(1) Rockler Pitch & Resin Remover