Leigh D4R Pro 24'' Dovetail Jig
The best multi-faceted joinery system on the market! Produce "no-slop" through, half blind and sliding dovetails with a classic handcut look.
AC D24 Leigh Jig Accessory Kit Includes the following:
- Vacuum and router support (VRS)
- 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 11/16", 13/16" x 8 degree dovetail bits
- 7/16" x 1-1/4" CL straight, 1/2" x 1-1/4" CL straight bits
- 1/2" x 10 degree, 12 degree, and 18 degree dovetail bits
- 1/2" and 8mm shank bits, 1/2" to 8mm collet reducer
- Note: The accessory kit is sold separately (37453) or available with the D4R Pro Jig as a package (49623).
Comes with everything needed to get under way: 1/2" x 8° and 1/2" x 14° dovetail cutters and a 5/16" x 1" straight cutter (all 8mm shanks), a 1/2" to 8mm collet reducer, a 7/16" O.D. guide bushing*, a 160-page manual, and a 44-minute DVD. Router with a 1/2" collet required.
- Handles boards up to 24" wide and 1-1/4'' thick - all with infinite
adjustment of pin, tail width and spacing.
- Adjustable guidefingers mean you are never compelled to dimension
your work to suit the jig. Plan your project just as if you were going to cut
the joints by hand, then set up the jig to fit the work. You are never limited
to repetitive, clearly machine-made joints
- Works with almost any router, using the included Leigh template
- Includes two cutters, cam-action speed clamps, crosscut bar, angled
side stop, screwdriver, all mounting hardware, 168-page user guide and
50-minute instructional video.
- Constructed from extruded aluminum, the redesigned jig body now has fixed integral stops to ensure joint alignment and non-marring textured clamping surfaces.
- Quick-acting cams secure the work for precise machining. Built-in scales provide rapid and accurate fine adjustment for stock thickness and through-dovetail fit.
- The finger assembly is removable and flips to change from through to half-blind mode; this reversing action automatically positions the scale correctly.