Blum Slide Jig Gun
You're ensured perfect frameless or face frame installations of Blum epoxy coated drawer slides by simply positioning the jig. Quick, accurate, easy, and absolutely level every time.
- Used for positioning cabinet profiles on cabinet sides
- Holds cabinet profile in place while screws are installed or pilot holes are made
- Keeps cabinet profiles level
- Ideal for face frame cabinets when positioning rear mount sockets
- Can be used with the following Blum runners:
METABOX 320 N, M, K, H and METABOX 330 M, K & H
What's in the Box?
One Blum Slide Jig Gun
Using the handle scale with METABOX drawers
- Mark on the cabinet front where the bottom of the drawer is to be mounted
(includes 5mm safety clearance).
- Choose the notch on the handle that matches the drawer type.
- Place cabinet profile in the MINIFIX, hold against the mark and use a piloting bit to bore the mounting holes.
- Attach the cabinet profiles with wood screws.