Kreg™ Precision Miter Gauge System
Positive stops at 0°, 10°, 22-1/2°, 30° and 45° — and micro-adjustability
to 1/100° — give you speed, repeatability and the same accuracy that
machine shops strive for!
- Add to that the perfect, repeatable dimensions you'll get from
the precision flip stop, and you can say ''goodbye'' to mitered joint gaps
- Factory calibrated and accurate right out of the box.
- Micro-adjusts to 1/100th of a degree (.003'' over 6'') — the same accuracy as the best machinist squares.
- Vernier scale allows precise angle adjustments to 1/10th of a degree.
- Positive stop settings with pin allow quick, foolproof position changes at 0°, 10°, 22-1/2°, 30° and 45°.
- Precision flipstop precisely measures distance from the blade; curved face self-elevates to bypass the stop.
- Precision 24'' long, 3/4'' aluminum bar contains five bar adjusters to eliminate play in the miter slot.
- Fits both standard and T-track slots.
What's in the Box?
- Kreg Precision Miter Gauge
- 24'' aluminum fence
- 24'' bar
- Right-to-left self-adhesive tape
- hardware and instructions