Incra® Miter 1000SE with Telescoping Fence
Achieve mitering accuracy that you never thought possible! Special Edition
miter gauge comes with sturdy telescoping fence and dual-arm Flip Shop
Stop for accurate miter cuts on the table saw or router table.
- Precision angle indexing teeth are laser cut in solid steel to lock
in 41 positive angle stops in 5º increments over a full 180º range, with
special stops at 22-1/2º and 67-1/2º.
- Stainless steel vernier cursor delivers an incredible 1/10º resolution
between fixed steps.
- Get perfect, repeatable accuracy every time – whether making basic
90º cut-offs, simple picture frames, complex compound miters, or a 20-
Incra precision allows you to produce perfect, gap-free hairline glue joints
on the mitered corners of any multi-sided object without trial-and-error
- Sturdy Special Edition Incra-Lock™ fence telescopes from 18" to a
full 31" length.
- Flip Shop Stop has patented saw tooth rack system that instantly
controls the length of your cut. Dual flip arms, equipped with three sliding
stop rods, operate independently or in tandem for one, two or three
simultaneious stop positioner setups. Made of solid aluminum with
hardened anodized surface.
- Miter bar has six expansion disks to adjust both sides of the bar for
zero side play and anti-friction travel on all table saws and router tables
with standard 3/8" x 3/4" miter slots.
- Interlocking tongue-and-groove cooperation between the flip arms
and surface of the fence insures that the sharp end of a mitered board
won’t wedge itself between the fence and the stop.