Freud® 2-pc. Entry & Interior Router Bit Set
Use this router bit set to build custom doors with true rail-and-stile construction for rock-solid joints that last a lifetime.
- Mills perfect 1-3/4" rail and stile joints for exterior doors.
- To mill 1-3/8" interior door joints, simply remove spacers from each bit.
- Milling a tenon of virtually any length is easy: the top cutter and bearing of the rail bit is simply unscrewed from the lower cutter and shank, without removing the bit from the router or changing the height of the cutter!
- Cuts all composition materials, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
This unique set allows you to build high quality 1-3/4" thick exterior doors or 1-3/8" thick interior doors, plus beautiful sidelights and transoms in almost any size or style.
- Includes coping cutter, stick cutter, wrenches, instructions, wood storage case and FREE instructional DVD.
- 1/2" shanks.
- Requires minimum 2 HP router.
- For router table use only.