Kreg DB110 ''Foreman'' Semi-Automatic Pocket Machine
If your production needs have outpaced a manual jig, look to the Kreg Foreman Pocket Machine to handle the job. Compact, semi-automatic machine creates the same round-sided hole as the manual Kreg Jig in a fraction of the time.
- Entirely electric - no compressed air needed!
- Lever operated, 1 second cycle time.
- 3/4 HP electric motor.
- Measures 19'' high x 13-5/8'' wide x 22-5/8'' deep (35 lbs.).
- Features 1/2'' to 1-1/2'' material capacity and quick drill bit changes.
- With clamping cylinder for hands-free clamping.
- Hinge-top design allows easy access to the drill bit, drill guide and
- Fence has two floating stops.
- Overhead lever activates clamp and drilling operation in one motion.
- To operate, simply position your material to be drilled and pull the
lever forward. This motion activates the 3/4 HP drill motor and throws the
clamping cylinder. Finish the drill stroke by continuing to pull on the lever
and then return the lever to the home position.
- 6-3/4'' tabletop height.
- Includes bit.
What's in the Box?
Kreg DB110 Electric Foreman Semi-Automatic Pocket Machine