Set consists of the most common router bits used in everyday woodworking projects.
Includes five carbide-tipped bits:
Rockler Router Bits are the finest available for use in creating jewelry boxes, humidors, and other small boxes and crafts!
Top quality bits that meet the high demands of Rockler Woodworking and Hardware. A fantastic value on high quality router bits. These bits are competitively priced while offering high performance and long life.
Quality performance features include:
you are not 100% satisfied with these bits, send them back for a refund.
It's easy to prevent mishaps if you take a few simple precautions.
1) Rockler recommends using 1/2'' shank router bits whenever possible. 1/2'' shanks provide better stability with less vibration to produce a smoother cut and longer cutter life.
2) Make multiple light passes rather than one heavy cut.
3) Install your router bit so that 90% of the shank is inside the collet. Here's a rule of thumb: fully insert the bit, then pull it back 1/16 to 1/8 of an inch.
4) Use a router table whenever possible.
5) When using large diameter bits, reduce the RPM of your router. Then test your set-up on scrap lumber.
6) Always follow your router manufacturer's recommendations.
|Quantity||Item Number||Item||Stock Status||Price|
Rockler 5-Pc Starter Bit Set