6-Pc. Fractional Forstner Bit Set
Drill holes that have extremely smooth sides, a flat bottom, and no surface
tear-out. High carbon steel bits are perfect for doweling, mortising, pocket
holes, hardware installation and more! Cleanly cut through side grain, end
grain — even knots, plywood and composites.
- Includes 5/16", 7/16", 9/16", 11/16", 13/16" and 15/16" bits
with 3/8" round shanks.
- Great for instrument mounting, cutting arcs, overlapping holes, and
boring through veneer or other thin materials.
- Bits have two bottom cutting edges that efficiently shear through
- Exterior cutting rim, along with the inner brad point, keeps the bit in
position on the workpiece. As the rim cuts the outside “circle,” the bit’s
two bottom edges quickly cut out the inner wood.
- Wide flute openings allow for fast chip removal.
- Unique tapered rims help prevent burning.
- Pre-sharpened and ready to use in any type of wood.
- For use with a drill press or hand drill.
- Comes in durable plastic case.