Handtool Kit for Tormek Sharpening Systems (HTK-705)
With the five jigs in this kit, you’ll be able to shape and sharpen all your knives, scissors, shears, draw knives and axes, as well as short chisels and carving tools. Each jig perfectly replicates the edge angle so you can sharpen hand tools faster than ever. This kit works with both the T-7 and T-3 Tormek Sharpening Systems.
- The Knife Jig works to sharpen most knives, including carver’s draw knives. Long knives need to be stiff, and the minimum blade length is 60 mm.
- The Long Knife Jig is suitable for long and flexible knives. The jig’s 140 mm width stabilizes a thin blade. Requires minimum blade length of 160 mm.
- The Scissors Jig is for scissors of all sizes as well as shears. It is also suitable for portable electric hand planer blades.
- The Short Tool Jig is for straight-shanked carving gouges and V-tools down to 45 mm long. It also sharpens short wood chisels and tools for power carvers. Maximum tool width is 32 mm.
- The Axe Jig sharpens carving and carpenter’s axes. It accommodates a maximum axe height of 170 mm, and copes with both straight and curved edges.
What's in the Box?
- One Knife Jig (SVM-45)
- One Long Knife Jig (SVM-140)
- One Scissors Jig (SVX-150)
- One Short Tool Jig (SVS-32)
- One Axe Jig (SVA-170)