Silentia® Frameless Soft-Closing Concealed Overlay Hinges
With a sleek design and integrated soft-closing action, these Salice hinges set a new standard for aesthetics and technology in a concealed hinge. Unlike
other soft-close models, the decelerating system is built directly into the hinge and stays out of sight under an attractive, integral cap. Unprecedented three-way cam adjustability allows for simple and precise door alignment. No add-on parts, so installation is a breeze and the
adjustment screws stay unobstructed. Self-lubricating, with a full 110° opening capacity. Bright nickel-plated steel construction. Available to accommodate a variety of overlays for frameless cabinets (see options below).
Also available from Rockler:
- Recommended for frameless cabinet applications
- Featuring soft-close functionality
- 110° Opening
- Three Way Adjustment
- Nickel Finish
- Cup diameter: 35 mm
- Cup depth: 13.5mm
- Nylon gear
- Bright nickel-plated steel construction
- Full 110° opening capacity
- Decelerating system is built directly into the hinge and stays out of sight
- Three-way cam adjustability
- Available to accommodate a variety of overlays for frameless cabinets
Note:The included spacer applies to situations where drilling a 13.5 mm cup hole risks boring through the face of the door (e.g. if the door's thickness is reduced by a profiled edge). It adds 1.2 mm of space ''above'' the surface of the door, allowing for a shallower cup hole while maintaining proper hinge function.
What's in the Box?
- (2) Silentia Hinges
- (2) 0 mm screw-on mounting plates
- (2) Symmetrical steel screw-covering caps
- (8) Screws
- (1) Instruction sheet and installation template
- (2) Spacers
The Rockler Advantage:
- Hinges are sold by the pair
- Mounting screws are included
- Mounting plates are included
- Step - by - Step instructions
- Expert guidance and tech support at
- See below for a large selection of JIG-ITs to make installation a breeze
- Salice has been a leader in the hinge industry for over 50 years, making them a favorite choice amongst cabinetmakers and do-it-yourselfers.
- Salice hinges are conveniently adjustable, making installation easy.
- Salice is ISO 9001 certified which means that you are assured of consistent quality in every Salice hinge.
- All Salice hinges are come with mounting screws.
|Here's something to consider when selecting hinges...
Look at your cabinet design before selecting hinges. On Eurostyle cabinets,
hinges are attached directly to the cabinet side. This gives you the option
of fully overlaying, half overlaying or insetting the door within the opening,
as shown below:
If you decide to use an overlay cabinet design, select full overlay hinges
for the ends and half overlay hinges in the middle of a row of cabinets.
Inset doors are recessed into the cabinet carcass to create a completely
flush, clean-lined look.
|Self-closing hinges are an ideal for cabinets. The built-in spring pulls the door closed and holds it in a closed position, eliminating the need for catches.
Soft-closing hinges have an adjustable action that, when your door is pushed closed, automatically takes over and brings your door to a whisper-soft close.
Free-swing hinges are most often used in furniture applications, rather than cabinet applications.
the chart to determine how many hinges you'll need for the height and weight
of your door.
that is 43'' high and weighs 14 lbs. requires three hinges. If your door
is only 24'' high but weighs 14 lbs., go with three hinges for maximum
support and stability.
on 5/8'' - 3/4'' doors unless otherwise noted.