Freud 10x30 Thin Kerf Glue Line Rip Blade, LM75R010
With a unique triple chip tooth design, this 10'' blade leaves extremely smooth, true surfaces for glue and finish work. Ideal for ripping hard and soft woods 1/8'' to 1'' thick.
- A super-thin .091" kerf requires less power and allows for a faster feed rate, while laser-cut anti-vibration slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut, extending blade life and giving a crisp, swirl-free flawless finish.
- Application-specific super micrograin carbide teeth are 50-60% larger than standard carbide teeth and allow for multiple re-sharpenings.
- Anti-vibration technology eliminates sideways movement
against the material for a quieter, smoother cut with a superior finish and long cutting life.
- Laser-cut heat expansion slots allow the blade to
expand during use to keep the cut true and straight.
- Permanent red Teflon coating prevents rust and guarantees less working friction and resin adhesion.
- Precision-tensioned blade bodies made of high strength
steel (40–45 Rc) stay flat and true throughout years of service.
- Tri-metal brazing technique produces strong, impact resistant bond between carbide teeth and steel blade body.
What's in the Box?
(1) Freud 10x30 Thin Kerf Glue Line Rip Blade, LM75R010
||30 TCG ||12 degrees