Use rail and stile router bits for beautifully crafted frames. Rockler rail and stile bit sets are manufactured to exacting standards and create perfectly matched cope and stick joints.
Two Flute, Ball bearing guide, Bearing 5/8" Groove: 3/8" D x 1/4" H. Matches door style 1E502.
fantastic value on high quality router bits. These bits are
competitively priced while offering high performance and long
Quality performance features include:
larger bits are designed to be used in a router
Router Bit Set-Up Jigs - Set your router bit to the precise height every time! Simply bring the router bit up through the table and align the jig with the cutting edge of the bit.
It's easy to prevent mishaps if you take a few simple precautions.
1) Rockler recommends using 1/2'' shank router bits whenever possible. 1/2'' shanks provide better stability with less vibration to produce a smoother cut and longer cutter life.
2) Make multiple light passes rather than one heavy cut.
3) Install your router bit so that 90% of the shank is inside the collet. Here's a rule of thumb: fully insert the bit, then pull it back 1/16 to 1/8 of an inch.
4) Use a router table whenever possible.
5) When using large diameter bits, reduce the RPM of your router. Then test your set-up on scrap lumber.
6) Always follow your router manufacturer's recommendations.
|Quantity||Item Number||Item||Stock Status||Price|
Round Rail and Stile Router Bit Set 1-3/8'' Deep x 1'' High
Router Bit Set-Up Jigs for 92013 Round Bits