Powermatic 1285 12'' Jointer, 3HP, 3Ph, 230V/460V (Prewired 230V), Straight Knife
This 12" jointer offers big capacity and performance in
a machine that is loaded with features. Large center-
mounted fence assembly adjusts easily via rack and pinion
system with ram lock. Preset stops on the fence body allow
for fast angle set-up at 45° in and out, and a positive
stop for perfect 90° angles. The parallelogram design
keeps the table in close proximity to the cutterhead for
improved finish and allows for a fast depth of cut
adjustment. This design also ensures the tables remain
perfectly parallel even after years of tough duty. Choose
either the standard three-knife cutterhead or the solid
steel Helical cutterhead. The helical system makes fast
work of knife changing and never needs adjustment.
- Rack and pinion adjustable cast iron fence
assembly for smooth fence positioning without play
- Parallelogram design for close table-to-cutterhead
proximity and fast depth of cut adjustments
- Large 84'' x 12'' table surface for heavy-duty
- Table ''lips'' on both sides of cutterhead aid in
- Full size rabbeting ledge supports large
workpieces for rabbets up to 3/4'' deep
- 3HP motor provides plenty of power
- Standard Equipment:
- Cutterhead guard
- Heavy duty fence
- Dust port
- Push blocks
- Tool kit
- 1 Year Warranty
- Brand Powermatic
- Cuts Per Minute 15000
- Cutterhead Speed 5000RPM
- Cutting Capacity (W x D) 11 3/4 x 3/4 "
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM
- Dust Port Outside Diameter 6''
- Fence Positive Stops -45 °, 45 ° and 90
- Fence Size (L x H) 47 x 5 1/2 "
- Fence Tilts 45 ° left, 45 ° right
- Height 39inch
- Length 89.5inch
- Model Number 1285
- Motor Phase 3Ph
- Motor Power 3HP
- Motor Voltage 230 / 460 V
- Net Weight 835pound
- Number of Knives (Helical/Standard) 3
- Overall Dimensions 89.5 x 29.5 x 39
- Part Number 1791249
- Prewired Voltage 230V
- Rabbeting Capacity ¾''
- Standard Knife Size (L x W x T) 12 x 1 3/16
x 1/8 "
- Table Height 31½''
- Table Size (L x W) 84 x 12 "
- Width 29.5inch
- Manual: man_1791249.pdf