Delta 22-590 13'' Portable Planer
Use this portable Delta Planer right out of the box to cut custom thicknesses of any stock.
- Powerful 15A, 120V, 1-phase motor
- Three razor-sharp knives turn 10, 000 times a minute
- Cuts stock as wide as 13" and as thick as 6"
- Motor: 15 A, 120V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz
- Motor Control: Oversized on/off paddle switch
- Max Width of Stock: 13"
- Max Thickness of Stock: 6"
- Minimum Thickness Capacity: 1/8"
- Max Depth of Cut: 1/8"
- Min Length of Stock: 10 "
- Feed Rate: 26 FPM
- Number of Knives: 3
- Cutterhead Diameter: 2"
- Cutterhead Speed: 10,000 RPM
- Infeed Rolls: Nitrile Rubber
- Outfeed Rolls: Nitrile Rubber
- Table Size: 13"x12-1/2 "
- Table Bed Rolls: NA
- Chip Chute Opening: Included 4" Dust Port
- Height: 19.5"
- Width: 22"
- Weight: 76 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 81 lbs
- DELTA® designed three-knife cutter
head delivers an ultra smooth finish and up to 3 times longer blade
life than competitive 3-knife planers
- Snipe Reduction
System features a patented cutterhead lock system and best-in-class
infeed/outfeed tables to minimize snipe and reduce waste
Micro-adjust depth stop allows the user to select a specific dimension
for repeatable cuts at any dimension between 1-1/4" and 1/8"
width material removal gauge indicates the amount of material being
removed with each pass across the entire width of the material, allowing
the user to utilize the entire width of the cutterhead
- High-speed steel, indexed, double-sided knives provides 2X blade life and allows for quick plade changes
- Oversized cutterhead height adjustment handle with indexing ring provides easy macro and micro cutterhead adjustments
- Cutterhead wrench and blade magnet minimizes blade contact during blade change
- Powerful 15 Amp 120V motor powers the cutterhead and feed system through the most demanding hardwoods
- High efficiency 4" dust port removes dust chips and debris away from the cutter head when used with a dust collector