Universal Fence Clamps with Clamp-It® Square, Special Offer!
Align it, clamp it, and fasten it to get perfect 90° angles every time!
You might think clamping a 90 degree joint couldn't get any easier with our patented Clamp-It® Assembly Square, but it just did. That's because we're including a
pair of Universal Fence Clamps in this all-in-one package!
The Clamp-It® Assembly Square replaces custom clamping jigs, acts as a third hand, and eliminates the
need for long clamps. Used with the included Universal Fence Clamps, you can assemble any two pieces at 90 degrees, or even a cabinet one corner at a time.
Find the right Clamp-It® for every project! Also available from Rockler:
- Works with any joinery technique, from nails to hand cut dovetails.
- Ideal for every stage of construction, from assembling plywood cabinets to face frames
- Clamp-It® is also perfect for framing decks and installing rails and
- Attach it to a work surface using the Universal Fence Clamps, and
it becomes a right angle fixture for bench assembly.
- Plus, the Universal Fence
Clamps can be used separately with all your shop-made auxiliary fences.
- Clamp-It® Square's patented computer design is manufactured from high impact, rigid polycarbonate to ensure strength and accuracy
- Measures 8'' X 8'' X 1 - 1/2''
- Ideal for drawer assembly, deck rails, bench jigs and more
- Features a series of 3/8'' holes to accommodate the Universal Fence Clamp Fence Clamps
- Compact, lightweight clamps secure the Clamp-It® Square for tight 90 degree angle joints
- May also be used to secure a huge variety of shop-made auxiliary fences to your existing fences without having the clamp interfere with your work
- Clamp arm fits into a 3/8'' hole in the Clamp-It™ Square or the top of the auxiliary fence, keeping it out of the way
- Eliminates the need for clunky wood screws and C-clamps or screwing into your expensive fence
- Works great for table saws, band saws, cutoff saws, router fences and more
- Use them singly as stop blocks, or in pairs for sacrificial fences, half-fences, resaw fences, and a variety of other fixtures
- Made of rigid aluminum body with steel threaded components
- Range of travel 1/2''-5-3/4'' (1/2'' minimum assumes a 3/4'' auxiliary fence; you can clamp to an even thinner primary fence if you use a thicker auxiliary fence)
- Auxiliary fences may need a 3/8'' hole drilled to accommodate the Fence Clamps
What's in the Box?
(1) Clamp-It® Square
(2) Universal Fence Clamps