Incra Master Lift II Designed for Rockler Tables
Raise and lower your router without having to remove it from your table with the Incra Master Lift II Router Adjustment System! This convenient and simple cam router adjustment system lets you quickly make precise 0.001" bit height adjustments from above. Simply use the included lift crank for absolute precision with the naked eye. Features five sealed ball bearings on the lift screw and cam lock, giving you super-smooth operation with the slightest of effort. Includes five steel reducing rings (3/8'', 1'', 1-5/8'', 2-5/8'', and 3-5/8'') for instant ring changes. And all five are magnetic for a fast, easy, and perfect ring fit.
Note: The Incra Master Lift II is designed specifically to work with Rockler Router Tables.
- Compatible Routers: Bosch 1617EVS, 1618, DeWalt DW610 and DW618, Porter Cable 7518, 690-699 series, and 890 series.
- Compatible Router Tables: 8-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' x 3/8'' plate size is compatible with all full size Rockler and Benchdog Router Tables.
Note: Does not fit standard Incra Router Tables.
- Exclusive INCRA MagnaLOCK reducing ring system for instant ring changes and perfect ring fit
- Includes five steel reducing rings - 3/8'', 1'', 1-5/8'', 2-5/8'', 3-5/8''
- Change router bits from the top of the table
- Quickly make super precise, 0.001'' height adjustments from above
- Exclusive ball bearing mechanism for super smooth action and low friction
- Ultra-responsive, direct drive 16TPI lift screw mechanism
- Patented thread tensioning system eliminates vertical lash in the lift mechanism
- Blanchard-ground cast aluminum top plate is hard-anodized for durability
- Corner-mounted cam screw ensures a snug fit in the router table
- 8-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' x 3/8'' plate size is compatible with all full size Rockler and Benchdog Router Tables and fits some other brands
- Compatible with Bosch 1617EVS, 1618; DeWalt DW610 and DW618; Porter Cable 7518, 690-699 series, and 890 series
What's in the Box?
- One Incra Master Lift II
- Five Steel Reducing Rings (3/8'', 1'', 1-5/8'', 2-5/8'', 3-5/8'')
- One Lift Crank