Blum® 100° Overlay CLIP Hinges (Pair)
Maintain the beauty of your cabinetry with elegant concealed European hinges! These Blum® 100° CLIP Hinges give you an affordable option for retrofitting old doors or new construction. Sold in Pairs.
- 100° opening
- 2-way screw adjustment
- Easy door installation and removal
- Snap close
- Includes face frame adapter plate
- Cup Diameter: 35mm
What's in the Box?
- Two Blum® 100° CLIP Hinges
- Two Overlay Adapter Plates in Your Choice of 3/8'' to 5/8'' or 1/2'' to 3/4''
The Rockler Advantage:
- Hinges are sold by the pair
- Mounting screws are included
- Mounting plates are included
- Step - by - Step instructions
- Expert guidance and tech support at
- See below for a large selection of JIG-ITs to make installation a breeze
- Blum hinges are preferred throughout the world by cabinetmakers, kitchen manufacturers and consumers.
- Rockler is proud to have offered Blum Hinges for nearly 20 years.
- Blum is ISO 9001 certified which means that you are assured of consistent quality in every Blum hinge.
- All Blum hinges are backed with a lifetime guarantee
|Here's something to consider when selecting face frame hinges...
These hinges are not for use on Eurostyle Cabinets, they are for use on your face frame cabinets only.
Use an overlay hinge if the door overlays the face frame completely, with a rabbet. It can be predetermined or variable. If it is variable, you'll be able to mount it anywhere on the widthe of the face frame and determine how much of the frame will be visible.
Use an inset hinge if the door is completely flush with the face frame.
|Self-closing hinges are an ideal for cabinets. The built-in spring pulls the door closed and holds it in a closed position, eliminating the need for catches.
Soft-closing hinges have an adjustable action that, when your door is pushed closed, automatically takes over and brings your door to a whisper-soft close.
Free-swing hinges are most often used in furniture applications, rather than cabinet applications.
the chart to determine how many hinges you'll need for the height and weight
of your door.
that is 43'' high and weighs 14 lbs. requires three hinges. If your door
is only 24'' high but weighs 14 lbs., go with three hinges for maximum
support and stability.
on 5/8'' - 3/4'' doors unless otherwise noted.