Blum Soft-Close 110° BLUMotion Inset Clip Top Hinges for Face Frame Cabinets
Smooth, whisper-soft closing action paired with an equally graceful appearance make the new BLUMotion hinges a standout for visual and tactile aesthetics. BLUM's engineers have managed to integrate a virtually invisible damping mechanism into the much-loved Clip Top hinge design, preserving all of the 3-way adjustability and clip-on ease of the original. No more rattling glasses and banging cabinet doors and no bulky apparatus on the outside of the hinge. In addition, each hinge has a switch for turning the soft-close feature on or off: perfect for adjusting the speed of the close. Switching off one hinge on smaller, lighter doors allows the same soft-close speed throughout your kitchen. Self-lubricating with a full 110° opening angle. Compatible with doors up to 1'' thick. Inset Face Frame 110° Blum Clip-Top Hinges include sleek screw caps as well as hinge plates.
Note: Due to the new hinging action of the soft-close hinge, the original Clip Tops and Soft-Close Clip Tops may not be combined in the same door.
Also available from Rockler:
- Recommended for face frame cabinet applications
- Soft close feature engages at a generous 30 degrees for the gentlest close.
- New geometry allows for 1'' door thickness
- 110° Opening
- Three Way Adjustment
- 35mm cup
- Required depth for cup hole is 13mm
- Angle restriction clips (sold separately, 31075) are also available to prevent doors from colliding with adjacent walls and cabinets when opened.
- Nickel Finish
What's in the Box?
Pair of Inset Face Frame 110 Degree Blum Clip-Top Hinges
The Rockler Advantage:
- Hinges are sold by the pair
- Mounting screws are included
- Mounting plates are included
- Step - by - Step instructions
- Expert guidance and tech support at
- See below for a large selection of JIG-ITs to make installation a breeze
- Blum hinges are preferred throughout the world by cabinetmakers, kitchen manufacturers and consumers.
- Rockler is proud to have offered Blum Hinges for nearly 20 years.
- Blum is ISO 9001 certified which means that you are assured of consistent quality in every Blum hinge.
- All Blum hinges are backed with a lifetime guarantee
|Here's something to consider when selecting face frame hinges...
These hinges are not for use on Eurostyle Cabinets, they are for use on your face frame cabinets only.
Use an overlay hinge if the door overlays the face frame completely, with a rabbet. It can be predetermined or variable. If it is variable, you'll be able to mount it anywhere on the widthe of the face frame and determine how much of the frame will be visible.
Use an inset hinge if the door is completely flush with the face frame.
|Self-closing hinges are an ideal for cabinets. The built-in spring pulls the door closed and holds it in a closed position, eliminating the need for catches.
Soft-closing hinges have an adjustable action that, when your door is pushed closed, automatically takes over and brings your door to a whisper-soft close.
Free-swing hinges are most often used in furniture applications, rather than cabinet applications.
the chart to determine how many hinges you'll need for the height and weight
of your door.
that is 43'' high and weighs 14 lbs. requires three hinges. If your door
is only 24'' high but weighs 14 lbs., go with three hinges for maximum
support and stability.
on 5/8'' - 3/4'' doors unless otherwise noted.