Blum® 95° Thick Door Clip Top Frameless Inset Hinges
Use on Doors up to 1-1/4'' thick. 35mm cup. Recommended for frameless cabinet applications. 95° Opening. Clip Top features three way adjustability. Improved Clip-on mounting plate adjusts easily and accurately with parallel movement! Now you can make precision height adjustments with the new parallel-movement mounting plate. Simply turn one screw for easy parallel height adjustments. Mount and dismount cabinet doors without a single tool. Settings remain in place even when you remove the door. Clip top hinges include sleek metal caps to cover both hinge arm and cup mounting screws. Hinges also available for overlay applications.
- Inset overlay for thick doors up to 1-1/4'' thick.
- Recommended for frameless cabinet applications.
- Featuring Clip top functionality.
- 95° Opening.
- 35mm cup.
- Three Way Adjustment.
- Nickel Finish.
What's in the Box?
Pair of Blum 95° Thick Door Clip Top Frameless Inset Hinges, sleek metal caps to cover both hinge arm and cup mounting screws, mounting screws and plate, instructions
The Rockler Advantage:
- Hinges are sold by the pair
- Mounting screws are included
- Mounting plates are included
- Step - by - Step instructions
- Expert guidance and tech support at
- See below for a large selection of JIG-ITs to make installation a breeze
- Blum hinges are preferred throughout the world by cabinetmakers, kitchen manufacturers and consumers.
- Rockler is proud to have offered Blum Hinges for nearly 20 years.
- Blum is ISO 9001 certified which means that you are assured of consistent quality in every Blum hinge.
- All Blum hinges are backed with a lifetime guarantee
|Here's something to consider when selecting hinges...
Look at your cabinet design before selecting hinges. On Eurostyle cabinets,
hinges are attached directly to the cabinet side. This gives you the option
of fully overlaying, half overlaying or insetting the door within the opening,
as shown below:
If you decide to use an overlay cabinet design, select full overlay hinges
for the ends and half overlay hinges in the middle of a row of cabinets.
Inset doors are recessed into the cabinet carcass to create a completely
flush, clean-lined look.
|Self-closing hinges are an ideal for cabinets. The built-in spring pulls the door closed and holds it in a closed position, eliminating the need for catches.
Soft-closing hinges have an adjustable action that, when your door is pushed closed, automatically takes over and brings your door to a whisper-soft close.
Free-swing hinges are most often used in furniture applications, rather than cabinet applications.
the chart to determine how many hinges you'll need for the height and weight
of your door.
that is 43'' high and weighs 14 lbs. requires three hinges. If your door
is only 24'' high but weighs 14 lbs., go with three hinges for maximum
support and stability.
on 5/8'' - 3/4'' doors unless otherwise noted.