For use with the Rockler Shutter System. Use this router bit to add elegance and style to your custom shutters. Use with the included bearing to put a bead on your shutter stiles, then remove the bearing to cut a chamfer on your shutter rails. 1/2" shank.
Ready to build your own custom shutters with ease? View all of our Shutter Jig Templates and select the style that is perfect for your application!
What's in the Box?
One Shutter Bead Router Bit
|A fantastic value on high quality router bits. These bits are competitively priced while offering high performance and long life. If you are not 100% satisfied with these bits, send them back for a refund.|
|These larger bits are designed to be used in a router table.|
It's easy to prevent mishaps if you take a few simple precautions.
1) Rockler recommends using 1/2'' shank router bits whenever possible. 1/2'' shanks provide better stability with less vibration to produce a smoother cut and longer cutter life.
2) Make multiple light passes rather than one heavy cut.
3) Install your router bit so that 90% of the shank is inside the collet. Here's a rule of thumb: fully insert the bit, then pull it back 1/16 to 1/8 of an inch.
4) Use a router table whenever possible.
5) When using large diameter bits, reduce the RPM of your router. Then test your set-up on scrap lumber.
6) Always follow your router manufacturer's recommendations.
|Quantity||Item Number||Item||Stock Status||Price|
Shutter Bead Router Bit