General Tools Deluxe Professional Seeker Scope w/Color Camera
For inspecting the interior of walls, engine compartments, or any dark, inaccessible space, reach for the General Tools Seeker Scope DCS300. With its spacious 3-1/2'' full-color viewing screen, and its flexible, LED-lighted, 39'' probe, this camerascope is well-equipped to troubleshoot even the tiniest spaces. The probe flexes, yet retains its shape so it stays focused on what you want to see. Whether you're wiring some new lights or switches, looking for insects or mold, or inspecting the cylinder walls of your engine, the DCS300 is your tool for the job.
- Display: 3.5 in. (88.9mm) Color LCD Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
- Resolution (pixels): Video: 320 x 240
- Zoom and Rotation: 2X Zoom, 180° rotation
- Power Source: 9V battery (included)
- Weight: 16 oz. (454g)
- Certifications: CE
- 3.5 in. (88.9mm) color LCD screen.
- Camera-tipped probes have built-in adjustable LED lighting.
- Probes are flexible, strong, and slim enough to perform automotive engine check-up .
- Interchangeable probes are water, oil and dust proof to IP67 standards.
- Probes are flexible-obedient and will retain configured shape to suit various inspection needs.
- 12mm Far-Focus
- Light Source: 2 adjustable high-intensity LEDs
- Field of View: 60°
- Depth of Field: 4 in. to 8 ft.
What's in the Box?
- (1) Custom Hard Case
- (1) Pistol Grip Camera Handle with 12mm Far-Focus, 1m Long, Flexible-Obedient Probe
- Accessory Tools: a pick-up hook, magnetic pick-up and a 45 degree mirror
- (1) 9v Battery
- (1) Screwdriver
- (1) User's Manual
- Year Limited Warranty