PROvantage Heavy Duty Adhesive
A heavy-duty construction adhesive in a lightweight package! Titebond's 6oz. squeeze tube of PROvantage is perfect for quick fixes around the house, or
touch-ups on the job. Because it doesn't require a caulking gun, you can simply pop open the cap and get right to work. Includes a removable nozzle for getting
into tight areas. Bonds most common materials including wood, metal, brick, marble, ceramic tile, concrete, drywall and wet, frozen and treated lumber.
- PROvantage PRO Heavy Duty Adhesive is a premium-grade formula designed for more demanding construction and repair projects.
- Ideal for bonding most common materials including wood, metal, brick, marble, ceramic tile, concrete, drywall and wet, frozen and treated lumber.
- Fills gaps between materials.
- Reduces the amount of nailing required.
- Superior strength
- Fast initial grab
- Application Temperature: 0° F to 100° F
- Service Temperature Range: -20° F to 120° F
- Working Time: Approximately 20 minutes for a 1/4'' bead
- Surfaces to be bonded should be clean, dry and free from excessive oil, grease, water, dirt or any other material that may deter adhesion.
- Tools/adhesive may be cleaned with acetone or mineral spirits.
- NOTE:Test solvent on an out-of-the way area to make sure it will not mar or attack the surface.
- Not designed for continuous submersion. Do not use on vinyl-coated drywall, polystyrene foam or rigid plastics. Do not adhere one non porous material to another as this will slow or prevent drying.
What's in the Box?
(1) 6 oz. Squeeze Tube of Titebond PROvantage Heavy-Duty Construction Adhesive