Limited Edition CNC Mako Shark HD w/Accessory Bundle
Limited Edition! Includes Several Accessories valued at $380! Don't Snooze on this Hot Deal: Quantities are Limited!! Due to high demand, this item will ship in approximately 3 - 4 weeks.
The CNC Shark Mako HD Limited features enhanced electronics for smoother movement, more power and 50% more speed to the motors. It also ushers in Controller 2.0 software, which includes a number of new capabilities to make the CNC experience easier than ever. Additionally, the Mako is built to handle larger sized routers than other CNC Shark Models.
To accommodate the greater torque levels, the Mako features adjustable bearings to give more stability during heavy cutting. With a table measuring 28-1/2'' x 36'', the Mako HD Limited is ideally suited for carvings and machining operations on a large variety of signs, doors and other projects made from wood, soft metals or plastics. It boasts impressive power, speed, accuracy, and ease of use. Its aluminum and high-density polyethylene construction is designed for heavy use. Simply supply a PC computer with USB 2.0 port, connect the USB cable to the controller box and load the software. Made in USA.
Please note: This item can only be shipped within the 48 Continental United States. There is a 15% restocking fee on all CNC Shark returns.
- New CNC Shark Controller that will enhance the CNC experience.
- Enhanced electronics for smoother movement, more power and 50% more speed to motors.
- Enhanced adjustable bearings to give more stability during heavy cutting.
- Gantry has been redesigned for a sleek angled look.
- Reinforced to handle up to 2.25 hp router.
- X and Y axis have supported linear guides.
- Z travel up to 7 inches max (2 inches more the regular plus).
- Stronger Drive system then Plus systems.
- Increased travel on the machine with a max cutting capacity of 25 x 25 x 7 inches.
- Automatic on and off software control of Router.
- Professional Aluminum case with Push button Estop.
- Pendant control capability included (Designed for numeric laptop keypad).
- Extended Aluminum T slot top (28-1/2'' x 36'') for more versatile clamping.
- Precision lead Screws with anti backlash on all axis.
- Also includes: 1/2'' dia. V-groove Bit and two hold-down clamps!
- Not compatible with MAC computers
Technical Details for Included PC 892 Router:
- Bearings: precision linear bearing guides for maximum rigidity.
- Resolution: control to 0.000125 inch.
- USB interface with on controller memory storage.
- Precision modified stainless leadscrews with backlash reducing nuts on all axes.
- Compatible with CNC Shark® Touch Probe (Sold Separately).
- Includes 1/2'' Dia. V-Groove.
- Includes two Hold-down Clamps.
- Mount for Router included (Router sold separately see listing below).
- One year warranty on parts and labor, special shipping exclusions apply.
- Download free project plans from Vectric
- Cut 3D Software Included ($300 Value).
- VCarve Pro software interface ($600 Value).
What's in the Box?
- 2-1/4 HP, 12 amp soft-start motor
- Soft-starting, Variable speed from 10,000-24,000 RPM with advanced electronic feedback to maintain constant cutter speed under load
- Low noise vibration
- Dual switch locations ensure easy access for handle grip, palm grip and router table mounted positions while preventing accidental start-up when the spindle lock is engaged.
(1) CNC Shark Mako HD Limited CNC Router
(1) Controller 2.0 Software Program
(1) One 1/2'' Dia. V-Groove Bit
(1) Two Hold-down Clamps
(1) Router mount (see above for compatible routers)
(1) Porter-Cable 892 Router Motor
(1) Magnetic Dust Collection Boot
(1) CNC Shark Touch Plate
(1) Cut 3D Software
(1) VCarve Pro Software
Introducing CNCSharkTalk.com, a new website presented by Rockler where CNC Shark and CNC Shark Pro users can chat together, watch how-to videos, ask questions, learn from each other and even show off their CNC Shark projects. Now online - visit today!