Titebond® Instantbond™ Adhesive System, Medium, While Supplies Last!
Hurry! Qunatities are limited! Offer valid while supplies last!
Titebond Instant Bond is a powerful two-part CA glue that offers nearly instant adhesion. Since it's a two-part adhesive, it allows you more control over your open times - just lay out your parts and apply the adhesive, then apply the activator when you're ready to go. The
activator reduces the set time and cure time over other glues by nearly 50% - a mere 5 seconds to set, and 30-60 seconds for the initial cure. It also boasts incredible strength - Over 4,000 psi of tensile shear strength. It is ideal for ''immediate'' bonds, larger gaps, very
porous wood and bridge bonding joints. Although Titebond Instant Bond CA adhesives are specifically designed for wood and wood products, they are also ideal for a wide variety of other materials and applications.
- Waste-reducing no-clog applicator.
- Long 18-month shelf life.
- Sets in only 5 seconds.
- Initial cure takes 30-60 seconds (full cure in 8 hours).
- Superior quality cyanoacrylate adhesive
- Triple-distilled for purity & consistency
- Incredible strength - Over 4,000 psi tensile shear strength
- Impact-resistant, more flexible & less brittle
- Service temperature range from -65°F. to +200°F.
- Hair-line cracks
- Small defect repair
- Wood finish/protectant
- Miter joints (crown molding)
- Wood knots and voids
- Assembly of jigs and fixtures
- MDF installation
- Chair repair (leg, spindle, etc.)
- Soak end grain to prevent splitting
- Pen making - decorative inlays
- Granite countertop installation
- Porous and odd-shaped surfaces
- Model airplanes/crafts
- Miniature moldings/trim
- Gluing turning blocks to scrap
Also bonds to:
- Natural rubber
- Stainless steel
- Wood products
What's in the Box?
- (1) 2 oz. Titebond® Instantbond™ Adhesive, Medium
(1) 2 oz. Titebond® Instantbond™ Activator