DeWalt 10 Gallon Dust Extractor with HEPA Filter
Compare to Fein and Festool Dust Extractors!
Designed for demanding cleanup jobs such as concrete dust extraction and paint removal, the DeWalt D27905 comes equipped with a HEPA filter that captures 99.97% of all particles down to .3 microns in size. The vacuum is also packed with numerous user-friendly features, such as variable suction, and tool-actuated on/off with a 15 second run time to clear residual dust after the power tool is shut off. An auxiliary fleece filter bag helps to extend the life of the HEPA filter. Add to that convenient swiveling casters, twist-lock hose connections, and 129 CFM of suction, and you have a recipe for clean air and easy breathing.
- Quick Change HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of all particles greater than or equal to 0.3 microns
- Powerful 9.0 Amp motor delivers 129 CFM of airflow
- Power Tool Actuation allows for control of the on/off operations of the vacuum with a power tool
- Variable Suction controls vacuum's power consumption and amount of suction
- Disposable Fleece Filter Bag extends the life of the HEPA Filter
- Twist Lock Hose Connection keeps the hose attached to the tank
- Hose Wrap and Cord Horn for convenient storage
- Automatic Electronic Shut-Off for wet operations
- This vacuum meets the EPA lead related Renovations, Repair, and Painting (RRP) Rule for HEPA vacuums only if the D279041H HEPA filter is used
- Tank Size: 10gal
- Amps: 9.0Amps
- Max CFM: 129CFM
- Water Lift: 83''
- Size (L x H x W): 22.8 x 23.2 x 15.5''
- Weight: 33.7 lbs
- Decibels: 72dBA
- Variable-Speed Dial: Yes
- Power Cord: 21ft
- Hose Diameter: 1-1/4''
- Hose Port: 2-1/4" ID
- Hose Length: 14ft
What's in the Box?
- (1) D27905 10 Gallon (38L) Dust Extractor Vacuum
- (1) D279041H HEPA Filter
- (1) Fleece Filter Bag
- (1) Power Tool Adaptor
- (1) 14 ft. (427 cm) Crush Resistant Hose