Festool CMS-VL Router Table (For Use With MFT/3 Table)
For those who already own a Festool MFT/3 Multi-function Table, the CMSVL
is an excellent router table option at a price point slightly lower than the
CMS-GE. The CMS-VL attaches to your MFT/3 in seconds, giving you a portable
router table armed with all the precision features of a shop router table. Sized
to match the width of the MFT/3, it is also slightly larger. Features impeccable
dust collection with ports above and below the bit. Above-table bit changes
and bit height adjustments are effortlessly smooth. The fence features excellent
adjustability, plus a unique micro-adjustable jointing feature for precise stock
removal. To access the bottom of the table, most of the top swings up and out
for easy access. It also includes Festool's unique dual featherboard system, and
an auxiliary pattern routing attachment with a dust hood and "starting arm",
which extends all the way to the bearing for gap-free support.
- Height with legs extended: 35-7/16"
- Table dimensions: 18-23/32" x 30-23/32"
- Maximum cutter diameter (OF 1010 Router): 2" (51mm)
- Maximum cutter diameter (OF 1400 Router): 2-11/32" (60mm)
- Diameter of dust extraction port for fence: 36mm
- Diameter of dust extraction port for router: 27mm
- Compatible with OF 1010 and OF 1400 routers (sold separately).
- Fences are independently adjustable and right fence features precision microadjustment.
- Virtually dust free when used with a Festool CT Dust Extractor—perfect for use inside a client's home.
- Dust ports are compatible with all Festool dust extractors, except the CT Mini
and CT Midi.
- Very lightweight and compact for easy transport. Set up in seconds.
- Height matches that of the MFT/3 MultiFunction Table and Kapex UG extentions, so you can use them in combination for infeed and outfeed support.
- Router lift is integrated - just slip the handle into place and crank the lift to raise or lower the bit height in increments of 1/256 of an inch.
- Adjustable stops make cuts such as stopped dadoes easy and repeatable.
- Included featherboard/bit guard system provides excellent workpiece support, yet swivels up and out of the way for easy access to the bit.
- Included chip guard provides great visibility and keeps your hands clear of the cutter.
- Includes a starting pin for pattern template routing. Pin features an arm that extends all the way to the router bit bearing for gap-free support.
What's in the Box?
- (1) Router Table
- (1) Router Module and Fence
- (1) Auxilliary Dust Hood w/Starting Pin
- (1) Featherboard and Bit Guard System
Also Available Separately: