Porter-Cable 18 Gauge 2" Brad Nailer Kit
Porter Cable's BN200C 2" Brad Nailer features a magnesium body for the
optimal combination of strength and light weight. It also boasts tool-free
depth-of-drive adjustments with convenient detents to dial in your setting
quickly. The removable non-marring nose tip prevents scratching, while the
rear exhaust keeps moisture in the lines from ending up on your project. The
BN200C also comes equipped with a low-nail reload indicator to remind you
when it's time to reload, and boasts a special hardened driver blade for a long,
useful life. Includes 500 nails, a carrying case, and an owners manual.
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminants away from work
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8" to 2" in length
- Magnesium body delivers strong, lightweight design
- Adjustable belt hook allows the tool to be kept near the user
- Kit includes: 500 nails of 1-1/4", carrying case, and owners manual
- Removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage
- Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort
- Sequential style trigger
- Contact safety located behind driver guide for better visibility
- Low nail reload indicator to alert when to reload
- Magazine Capacity: 100 Nails
- Firing Modes: Sequential Fire
- Jam Clearance: Front Opening Quick Release
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- Fastener Type: 18 gauge Brad Nails
- Fastener Range: 5/8" to 2"
- Length: 9.5"
- Height: 9.5"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
What's in the Box?
- (1) Porter-Cable 18 Gauge 2" Brad Nailer (BN200C)
- (500) 1-1/4" Brad Nails
- (1) Carrying case
- (1) Owner's manual