Top quality router bits that meet the high standards of Rockler Woodworking and Hardware. Drawer lock bits are designed especially for joining drawer sides to drawer fronts. 1/2'' Shank.
fantastic value on high quality router bits. These bits are
competitively priced while offering high performance and long
Quality performance features include:
larger bits are designed to be used in a router
Router Bit Set-Up Jigs - Set your router bit to the precise height every time! Simply bring the router bit up through the table and align the jig with the cutting edge of the bit.
It's easy to prevent mishaps if you take a few simple precautions.
1) Rockler recommends using 1/2'' shank router bits whenever possible. 1/2'' shanks provide better stability with less vibration to produce a smoother cut and longer cutter life.
2) Make multiple light passes rather than one heavy cut.
3) Install your router bit so that 90% of the shank is inside the collet. Here's a rule of thumb: fully insert the bit, then pull it back 1/16 to 1/8 of an inch.
4) Use a router table whenever possible.
5) When using large diameter bits, reduce the RPM of your router. Then test your set-up on scrap lumber.
6) Always follow your router manufacturer's recommendations.
|Quantity||Item Number||Item||Stock Status||Price|
Drawer Lock Router Bit, 1/2'' Shank
Router Bit Set-Up Jigs for 22637 Drawer Lock Corner Bit