Flat Lying Trammel Set
Make marking or cutting arcs, circles and parallel lines easier than ever with the Complete Flat lying Trammel Set!
- Attaches easily to rules and squares
- Flat lying
- Unlimited radius
- Quick and accurate
Problem: Have you ever drawn an imperfect circle? Traditional compasses and trammels have a high center of gravity which makes them unstable and entirely dependent on a steady hand for accuracy.
Solution: Simply attach the Flat Lying Trammel Heads to a 6'' rule, draw half the circle, change hands, and finish the circle. The Trammel Heads stay in position even when you change hands to draw!
The Complete Flat Lying Trammel Set is also a:
- Deep Range Marking Gauge - Clip a Trammel Head to any tri-square or combination square blade. Run the stock or handle along the board edge for a true parallel line that's measured to an exact length.
- Excellent Tool to Cut Circles - Use the included hyper fine blade post to cut circles in paper or veneer
- Attach to rules and squares to mark or cut exact arcs, circles, and parallel lines
- Lays flat and supports itself for total control and stability
- Helps you make an unlimited radius and any size circle
- Includes hyper fine blade kit for cutting circles or lines in paper or veneer
- 2 die cast electro-plated self-supporting Trammel Heads
- High carbon steel pivot point
- Turned steel blade post with pre-set angle
- 6 sectioned replacement blades
- Allen wrench
- Marking pencil